Community Recipe from
- 1/2-1 pound(s) ground beef brown and drain
- 3/4 pound(s) bacon cut in pieces, fried/drained
- 1 cup(s) onions chopped
- 2 can(s) 15 oz Pork and Beans, drained
- 1 can(s) 16 oz. Kidney beans, drained
- 1 can(s) 16 oz. Butter beans, drained Grt N ok
- 1 cup(s) catsup
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Liquid Smoke
- 3 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, opt.
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- Brown and drain ground beef. Add to the Crock Pot. Brown bacon and onion; drain. Add to Crock Pot. Add remaining ingredients. Stir. Cover.
- 4-9 hours on Low in slow cooker.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KelleyCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note