Community Recipe from
- 1/2-1 pound(s) ground beef brown and drain
- 3/4 pound(s) bacon cut in pieces, fried/drained
- 1 cup(s) onions chopped
- 2 can(s) 15 oz Pork and Beans, drained
- 1 can(s) 16 oz. Kidney beans, drained
- 1 can(s) 16 oz. Butter beans, drained Grt N ok
- 1 cup(s) catsup
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Liquid Smoke
- 3 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, opt.
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- Brown and drain ground beef. Add to the Crock Pot. Brown bacon and onion; drain. Add to Crock Pot. Add remaining ingredients. Stir. Cover.
- 4-9 hours on Low in slow cooker.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KelleyCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes