Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon cooked
- 1 onion chopped
- 1-16oz can(s) lima beans undrained
- 1-16oz can(s) kidney beans undrained
- 1-28oz can(s) baked beans undrained
- 1/4 cup(s) BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 2 tablespoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) molasses
- Brown meat & onions, cook bacon. Add all ingredients to crockpot and cook for 3-4 hours. Add another can each of beans for bigger batch.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note