Calico Bean Bake
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon diced
- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) white onion diced
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- 1 can(s) pork & beans (15oz)
- 1 can(s) red kidney beans (16oz) drained
- 1 can(s) lima beans (16oz) drained
- 1) Preheat oven to 300F
- 2) In a large skillet, cook bacon for about 1 minute. Add beef and onion and cook until beef is browned. Remove from heat.
- 3) In the beef mixture, stir in ketchup, sugar, mustard, salt, and vinegar.
- 4) Spoon mixture into a 3 quart casserole dish, add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 5) Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KevinA2102 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note