Excellent recipe. I made them exactly as written and they turned out perfectly! I added butterscotch chips to one batch and raisins to another. NONE left!! Easy and popular!
Cake Mix Oatmeal Cookies
Yield: 5 dozen
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine oil and eggs; add to dry ingredients, stirring well. Stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note