Cake Mix Cookies
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well (dough will be sticky). Stir in chopped pecans, if desired. Dust hands with powdered sugar, and shape dough into 3/4-inch balls. Coat balls with powdered sugar, and place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until done; remove to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This