Cake Mix Cookies
The cake mix in this recipe adds a unique touch to these cookies, making them taste similar to brownies. Get the kids involved by letting them roll the dough into balls. These yummy treats will be eaten up in no time!
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well (dough will be sticky). Stir in chopped pecans, if desired. Dust hands with powdered sugar, and shape dough into 3/4-inch balls. Coat balls with powdered sugar, and place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until done; remove to wire racks to cool.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note