Cake Batter Truffles
These Cake Batter Truffles are not like your ordinary cake balls. No baking and less than 10 ingredients! They have a rich vanilla cake batter filling and coated in chocolate. Perfect for spring, Easter, or anytime! From my blog -http://www.snappygourmet.com
Total Time: 3 Hours
- 1 can(s) (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- Melted chocolate [or about 2-3 (14 oz.) bags of candy melts]
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) sprinkles
- 2/3 cup(s) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- 1. Beat together butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined. Beat in vanilla, then condensed milk, flour and salt until just combined. Stir in sprinkles.
- 2. Form into balls about 1-inch in diameter, place on cookie sheets lined with wax paper , parchment paper, or silpats. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm.
- 3. Dip truffle balls in chocolate or candy melts then place back on cookie sheets and refrigerate until set. Drizzle more chocolate or candy melts on top if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SnappyGourmet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note