Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) cake mix
- 1 can(s) frosting
- 1 package(s) chocolate bark
- Bake cake according to package directions. Let cool completely, then crumble in large bowl. Mix cake thoroughly with frosting. Roll mixture into quarter-sized balls and lay on cookie sheet. Chill for several hours. Melt chocolate in microwave per directions on package. Roll balls in chocolate and lay on wax paper til firm. (Use a spoon to dip and roll in chocolate then tap off extra).
- You can use virtually any flavor combo you want. Some ideas from Paula Deen are:
- Red Velvet Cake, Cream Cheese Frosting, dipped in white chocolate
- Strawberry Cake, Strawberry Frosting, dipped in Chocolate
- White Cake, Mint Chocolate Chip Frosting, Dipped in Chocolate
- Caramel Cake, Chocolate Mocha Frosting, Dipped in Chocolate
- White Cake, Wild Cherry Vanilla Frosting, Dipped in Dark Chocolate
- French Vanilla Cake, White Chocolate Almond Frosting, Dipped in Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Cake, Cream Cheese Frosting, dipped in White Chocolate
- Spice Cake, Cream Cheese Frosting, Dipped in White Chocolate
- Lemon Cake, Lemon Frosting, Dipped in White Chocolate
- Confetti Cake, Vanilla Frosting, Dipped in White Chocolate
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cake Balls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts