Cajun Turkey Kabobs
Garnish the kabobs with thyme sprigs for an extra touch.
More From Southern Living
Soak: 30 Minutes
Grill: 16 Minutes
- 6 (12-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 assorted bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 small red onions, quartered
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
- 1. Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- 2. Thread turkey, peppers, and onions alternately onto skewers. Sprinkle kabobs evenly with Cajun seasoning; lightly coat with cooking spray.
- 3. Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes