- 6 (12-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 assorted bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 small red onions, quartered
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Garnish: fresh thyme sprigs
How to Make It
Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.
Thread turkey, peppers, and onions alternately onto skewers. Sprinkle kabobs evenly with Cajun seasoning; lightly coat with cooking spray.
Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until done. Garnish, if desired.