Cajun Tomato Soup
- 1 medium uncooked onion, chopped
- 14-1/2 ounce(s) canned diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) vegetable broth, reduced sodium
- 2 tablespoon(s) canned tomato paste
- 1 cup(s) frozen corn kernels thawed
- 1 cup(s) fat free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- Spray a large nonstick saucepan w/canola oil nonstick stray and set over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about t minutes. Add the tomatoes, broth and tomato paste; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Transfer to a blender and puree. Return to the saucepan and stir in the corn, milk, seasoning, pepper and pepper sauce. Simmer until the soup is heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbinkansas and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note