Cajun Succotash With Chicken
- Heavy duty aluminum Foil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 (8 1/2-ounce) can lima beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen sliced okra, thawed
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Tear off 4 (12- x 18-inch) foil sheets.
- Stir together chicken and remaining ingredients. Place one-fourth of mixture in center of each foil sheet.
- Bring up 2 sides of each foil sheet, and double fold with about 1-inch-wide folds. Double fold each end to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 20 to 22 minutes. Open foil packets carefully, allowing steam to escape.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note