Cajun Succotash With Chicken
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- Heavy duty aluminum Foil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 (8 1/2-ounce) can lima beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen sliced okra, thawed
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Tear off 4 (12- x 18-inch) foil sheets.
- Stir together chicken and remaining ingredients. Place one-fourth of mixture in center of each foil sheet.
- Bring up 2 sides of each foil sheet, and double fold with about 1-inch-wide folds. Double fold each end to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 20 to 22 minutes. Open foil packets carefully, allowing steam to escape.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes