Cajun-Spiced Potatoes / Relish.com
Community Recipe from
- 4 whole(s) large Yukon Gold or red-skinned potatoes unpeeled
- 3 whole(s) small red onions, cut into 8 wedges each
- 1 whole(s) lemon, cut into 6 wedges
- 12 clove(s) garlic
- 4 bay leaves
- 6 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) each paprika, dried oregano, dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) each ground cumin and cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
- 2. Cut potatoes into thick wedges. Place in a large pot, cover with salted water, and cook 5 minutes. Drain well and place on 2 (15 X 10 inch) rimmed baking sheets with the onions, lemon, garlic and bay leaves. Whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour evenly over potatoes. Toss well to coat.
- 3. Roast 30 to 40 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Turn potatoes frequently during cooking using a spatula.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cajun-Spiced Potatoes / Relish.com Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes