Cajun Shrimp Potato Salad
Yield: Makes 10 to 12 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 43 Minutes
- 5 pounds baby red potatoes
- 1/4 cup dry shrimp-and-crab boil seasoning
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Creole mustard
- 1 pound peeled, medium-size cooked shrimp (51/60 count)
- 1. Bring potatoes, shrimp-and-crab boil, and 4 qt. water to a boil in a large stockpot over high heat. Boil 20 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 20 minutes.
- 2. Peel potatoes; cut into 3/4-inch pieces. Toss together potatoes, eggs, and next 3 ingredients; stir in mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in shrimp.
- Note: We tested with Zatarain's Pro Boil and Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note