Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Shrimp
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chipoltle chili in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Brown sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Squeeze a quarter of a lime into mixture. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until done. Serve over rice or pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MHastings and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes