Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Shrimp
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chipoltle chili in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Brown sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Squeeze a quarter of a lime into mixture. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until done. Serve over rice or pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MHastings and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note