Cajun Seasoning for Fish
A favorable seasoning for all types or fish or meats.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Conola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic granulated
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dried Thyme
- 2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- Combine all. Brush on fish or meat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Actstwo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cajun Seasoning for Fish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes