Cajun Seasoning for Fish
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Conola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic granulated
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dried Thyme
- 2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- Combine all. Brush on fish or meat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Actstwo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cajun Seasoning for Fish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes