Birds Eye® Cajun Seasoned Shrimp with Saucy Vegetable Rigatoni
More From Birds Eye®
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and tails removed (26/30 count)
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 bag (11 oz) Steamfresh® Rigatoni & Vegetables with Tomato Parmesan Sauce, cooked according to package directions
- Sliced green onions, optional
- 1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add shrimp and wine; cook until the wine evaporates.
- 2. Stir in Cajun seasoning and cook until shrimp are sizzling hot.
- 3. Stir in prepared rigatoni & vegetables.
- 4. Serve garnished with green onions, if desired.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with hot whole wheat dinner rolls and Birds Eye® Sweet Mini Corn on the Cob.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Cajun Seasoned Shrimp with Saucy Vegetable Rigatoni Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes