Cajun Seafood Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) black pepper ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes crushed
- 1 teaspoon(s) white pepper ground
- 1 cup(s) green onions chopped
- 1 cup(s) parsley chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) shrimp peeled
- 1/2 pound(s) scallops
- 1/2 cup(s) swiss cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1 pound(s) fettuccine pasta
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water. Meanwhile, pour cream into a large skillet. Cook over medium heat. Stirring constantly. Until just about boiling. Reduce heat and add herbs. Salt, peppers, onions, and parsley. Simmer 7-8 minutes. Or until thickened. Stir in seafood. Cooking until shrimp is no longer transparent. Stir in cheeses blending well. Drain pasta. Serve sauce over noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiecrowe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cajun Seafood Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes