Cajun Seafood Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 Cloves garlic minced, fresh
- 3 Tbs Butter
- 2-3 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 Lb. Raw Shimp/Thawed
- 1 can of Whole baby clams
- 1 can of diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 2-3 Tbs Basil
- 1/4-1/2 cup white wine
- 1 Lb. Linguini
- Fresh Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Pint Heavy whipping cream
- 3/4-2 Tbs Cajun Creole Seasoning, Season to taste
- Bacon or Bacon Bits
- Add butter and oil to large pan. Melt over medium heat. Add garlic, saute garlic for about 1-2 minutes...do not burn. Add diced tomatoes, the entire can with juices, let cook for about 3 minutes. Add basil, continue cooking for about 3 minutes. Add whole baby clams with 1/2 the juice. Add white wine, cook about 4-5 minutes. Add whipping cream and creole seasoning, simmer until thickened. Add shrimp (already shelled) cook 3-5 minutes, just until shrimp are pink. Cook linguini according to package. Serve over linguini, top with freshly grated parmesan cheese and bacon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mjckjohnson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note