Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/4 pound(s) Ground Chuck
- 1/4 pound(s) Cajun Sausage chopped fine
- 1 whole(s) Onion Chopped fine
- 1/2 cup(s) Green or Red Pepper Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Oatmeal
- 2 whole(s) Eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) Catsup
- 2 tablespoon(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Zatarans Seasoning
- 1 cup(s) Catsup
- 1 tablespoon(s) Mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 3 slice(s) Bacon cut in half
- Mix ground beef, cajun sausage, onion, peppers, eggs, catsup, worchestershire, Zatarans, oatmeal and brown sugar, form into loaf. Place bacon on top overlapping a little. Cook for about 60 min at 350 degrees. Mix the 1 cup of catsup, mustard, vinegar and 1/2 cup of brown sugar together and drizzle or spread lightly on top and down sides if you want. Bake glaze for another 5-10 min. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Bluewater57 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note