Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped celery
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) unseasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup(s) spicy barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cajun seasoning
- 3/4 salt
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef chuck
- 1 pound(s) ground pork
- 4 ounce(s) andouille diced
- Heat oven to 350. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until softened. Place in large bowl, cool to room temperature.
- Whisk eggs into onion mixutre. Stir in breadcrumbs, parsley, 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce, Worchestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning and salt. Add ground beef and pork; mix togehter by hand or with large fork until just blended. Add sausage; mix until thoroughly incorporated. Shape into compact oval loat (approximatley 10 X 5 1/2 Inches), place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes. Brush with 2 tablespoons of the barbecue sauce; bake 15 minutes. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce; bake 15 to 20 minutes or until meat loaf is firm and juices run clear. Loosely cover with foil; let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MTN326 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note