Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Cajun Limas
- 1 lb. dried baby lima beans
- 1 lb. andouille sausage
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp cracked black pepper
- 3 vegetable broth cubes
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups water
- Soak lima beans overnight. Place beans in slow cooker.
- Cut andouille into pieces and add to cooker with all other seasonings.
- Pour water over all.
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
- Makes 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cajun Limas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables