This was fantastic! I provided the Tabasco for those who wanted to add a splash so I tried it both with and without the Tabasco which I thought the Tabasco added a bit of heat but did not alter the flavor of the drink at all. Excellent drink to serve at an event in a drink dispenser without the Tabasco added but keep the Tabasco available alongside for those that want to spice things up! .
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Amy Burke
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups light rum
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- Crushed ice
- Garnishes: sugarcane sticks, lemon slices
- Stir together first 3 ingredients. Add club soda just before serving. Serve over crushed ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Tabasco hot sauce.
Also featured in: Celebrations Special, All You, 2013
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note