This drink was wonderful! Light, tasteful and refreshing. Easy to make and makes enough for a small group!
Tailgate Tip: Be sure to pack a separate bag of ice for drinks.
Yield: Makes about 8 cups
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups light rum
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- Crushed ice
- Garnishes: sugarcane sticks, lemon slices
- Stir together first 3 ingredients. Add club soda just before serving. Serve over crushed ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Tabasco hot sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note