Cajun Hot Crab Dip from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 pound(s) lump crabmeat, shell pieces removed divided
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Tabasco Sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) salt-free cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) canola mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup(s) minced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) panko
- 3 tablespoon(s) minced fresh chives
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2. Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add shallots and garlic to pan; cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Place 1 cup crab in a food processor. Add the shallot mixture, 1/4 cup water, Tabasco, and Cajun seasoning to crab; process until smooth. Spoon mixture into a large bowl, and stir in remaining crab, mayonnaise, and the next 5 ingredients, through black pepper.
- 3. Transfer the mixture to a 1-quart glass or ceramic casserole dish coated lightly with cooking spray. Combine panko and chives in a small bowl; sprinkle over crab mixture. Coat panko mixture with cooking spray. Bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cajun Hot Crab Dip from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes