Cajun Grilled Shrimp
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- Mix oil, garlic, paprika, pepper and salt together. Stir in shrimp and marinate for 30-45 minutes. Stir in lemon juice. Cook in preheated grill 4-5 minutes or until pink.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jared06 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note