Cajun Green Bean Stir-fry
More From Southern Living
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup oven-roasted-flavored sliced almonds
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- Bring beans and salted water to cover to a boil in a Dutch oven. Boil 7 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain. Wipe Dutch oven clean with paper towels.
- Cook garlic in hot oil in Dutch oven over medium heat 1 minute; add beans, and sauté 2 minutes. Add almonds and 3/4 tsp. Cajun seasoning; sauté 1 minute.
- Place beans in a serving dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp. Cajun seasoning.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Sunkist Almond Accents Original Oven Roasted Flavored Sliced Almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note