Cajun Grass-Fed Beef Skillet
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) Lean Ground Grass Fed Beef
- 4 teaspoon(s) Cajun Seasoning
- 1 whole(s) Red Bell Pepper Cored and Sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Celery Salt
- 15 ounce(s) Canned Kidney Beans Rinsed
- 20 ounce(s) Long Grain Rice Already Prepared
- 1/4 cup(s) Finely Chopped Parsley
- In a large skillet, cook beef with 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning over medium-high heat until browned, about 10 minutes. Add onion, celery, pepper, jalapeño and 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning and cook until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Add broth, stir to scrape up any browned bits and cook until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in beans and cook until heated through. Meanwhile, toss warmed rice with remaining 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning. Stir parsley into beef and bean mixture and spoon over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cajun Grass-Fed Beef Skillet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes