Cajun Flounder Fillet
Recipe from Harris Teeter's Fresh Catch Newsletter.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) fresh flounder fillets
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) dry red wine
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Sauté the onion, green pepper and garlic in butter until tender.
- Add the tomatoes, wine, thyme and cayenne.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the flounder fillets, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for about 10 minutes or until the fish flakes.
- Add the lemon juice before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note