Cajun Crusted Ribeye with Creole Butter
- 4 Ribeye Steaks
- 1 Cup Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Sticks Butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup Creole Mustard
- 1 Splash of Cajun Hot Sauce
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Combine the Cajun seasoning and oil to form a paste. Rub the paste into the ribeye steaks on all sides. Place the steaks in a zip top bag. Marinate the steaks for 30 minutes.
- Place the butter, mustard, hot sauce, salt, and pepper into a mixer. Mix the butter until all the ingredients are combined.
- Remove from the mixer and place in the middle of a long strip of saran wrap. Roll the butter into a log shape and refrigerate.
- Preheat the grill to high heat. Sear the Ribeye on both sides for 4 5 minutes. Turn the heat down and continue to cook the steaks to your desired doneness.
- As the steaks come off the grill cut a piece of the Creole butter and place it on top of the steak to melt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kansascitysteak and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cajun Crusted Ribeye with Creole Butter Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes