- 1 package Frozen, Cooked Crawfish - well drained
- 1/2 piece Red Bell Pepper (coarse chopped)
- 1/2 piece Green Bell Pepper (coarse chopped)
- 3 stalks Green Onion (chopped)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Luzianne Creole or Cajun Seasoning
- 1 package Pillsbury Pie Crusts (double crusts)
How to Make It
Saute` veggies in butter. Add crawfish and and Creole/ Cajun seasonings and saute until heated.
Stir in soup, then add bread crumbs and blend mixture. Turn off heat.
Pour crawfish mixture into bottom of pie shell. Cover with top portion of pie shell and seal.
Bake in oven according to pie shell directions. 375* 40 - 50 minutes until golden brown.