Really tasty! Great for a summer cookout with burgers and hot dogs.
Cajun Corn Maque Choux
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups frozen shoepeg corn, thawed
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 pound andouille sausage, cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion tops
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sauté onion and bell pepper in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 8 minutes or until tender. Add corn, tomato, and sausage; cook, stirring often, 15 minutes. Stir in green onions, salt, and pepper; cook 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note