Cajun Chicken with Pepper Jack
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Boneless Chicken Breasts Skinned
- 4 ounce(s) Pepper Jack Cheese Shredded
- 1 cup(s) Frozen Spinach Thawed and Drained
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cajun Seasoning
- Sea Salt to Taste
- Black Ground Pepper
- Lots of Toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Flatten the chicken to 1/4-inch thickness.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pepper jack cheese, spinach, salt and pepper.
- Spoon about 1/4 c of the spinach mixture onto each chicken breast. Roll each chicken breast tightly and fasten the seams with several toothpicks. I typically use about 8 toothpicks in each roll to ensure none of the filling seeps out. Be sure to count how many total toothpicks were used.
- Brush each chicken breast with the olive oil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brandonstill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cajun Chicken with Pepper Jack Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes