- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage links, removed from casings and crumbled
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen cut green beans or okra, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb
How to Make It
Season chicken with cayenne pepper and, if desired, salt.
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and sausage, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken and sausage are thoroughly cooked. Remove and set aside.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook red peppers, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Add green beans and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb and return to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and sausage and serve immediately.