Cajun Chicken, Sausage & Pasta
More From Knorr Rice & Pasta Sides
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage links, removed from casings and crumbled
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen cut green beans or okra, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb
- Season chicken with cayenne pepper and, if desired, salt.
Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and sausage, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken and sausage are thoroughly cooked. Remove and set aside.
Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook red peppers, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Add green beans and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb and return to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and sausage and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This