Cajun Chicken & Pasta
I found this recipe online and wanted to share. My family LOVED this. The younger ones usually don't like to much spice, but it was just enough to make everyone happy.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Linguine
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts Cubed
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 bell peppers Sliced red, green or both*
- 2 green onions Diced
- 6 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 8 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese Grated
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add linguini, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl, and toss to coat.
- 3. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute chicken in butter until no longer pink and juices run clear, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add bell peppers*, and green onions; cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat, and stir in heavy cream. Season the sauce with basil, salt, garlic powder and ground black pepper, and heat through stirring often.
- 4. In a large bowl, toss linguini with sauce. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- *I've used about half a bag of sliced frozen peppers and it came out fine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CNJ91602 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note