Cajun Chicken & Pasta
- 1 pound(s) Linguine
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts Cubed
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3 bell peppers Sliced red, green or both*
- 2 green onions Diced
- 6 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 8 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese Grated
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add linguini, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl, and toss to coat.
- 3. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute chicken in butter until no longer pink and juices run clear, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add bell peppers*, and green onions; cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat, and stir in heavy cream. Season the sauce with basil, salt, garlic powder and ground black pepper, and heat through stirring often.
- 4. In a large bowl, toss linguini with sauce. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- *I've used about half a bag of sliced frozen peppers and it came out fine.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CNJ91602 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note