Loved this recipe! We usually like straight-forward burgers but decided to give this a try. I'm so glad we did. It was definitely a keeper.
More From Southern Living
Other: 12 Minutes
- 3/4 pound ground chuck
- 1/4 pound ground pork sausage
- 3/4 cup frozen diced onion, red and green bell pepper, and celery
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- Cajun Mustard
- Toppings: lettuce, tomato slices, onion rings
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Gently combine ground chuck, sausage, and next 6 ingredients. Shape mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties.
- 2. Grill patties, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink in center.
- 3. Grill hamburger buns, cut sides down, 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted. Serve burgers on buns with Cajun Mustard and desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches