- 3/4 pound ground chuck
- 1/4 pound ground pork sausage
- 3/4 cup frozen diced onion, red and green bell pepper, and celery
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- Cajun Mustard
- Toppings: lettuce, tomato slices, onion rings
How to Make It
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Gently combine ground chuck, sausage, and next 6 ingredients. Shape mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties.
Grill patties, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink in center.
Grill hamburger buns, cut sides down, 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly toasted. Serve burgers on buns with Cajun Mustard and desired toppings.