The bread knots were great! We had them with the Cajun Shrimp Casserole, and it was amazing!
Cajun Bread Knots
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme (optional)
- 1 (11-oz.) can refrigerated breadsticks
- Stir together melted butter, Cajun seasoning, and, if desired, dried thyme until blended.
- Unroll breadsticks. Separate dough portions; loosely tie each into a knot; and place, 1 inch apart, on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with butter mixture.
- Bake at 350º for 15 minutes or until breadsticks are golden.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Colonel Paul's Cajun Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads