1. Scrape goat's milk into a bowl, add whipping cream, and whisk until smooth.
2. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, melt sugar over high heat, tilting pan to mix dry sugar into the syrup that forms, and cook until amber-colored, 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and add 1/2 cup water to caramel (it spatters), then return to heat and stir until caramel dissolves.
4. Add goat's milk mixture and lemon juice. Boil over high heat, stirring often and scraping pan sides, until reduced to 2 cups, about 10 minutes.
5. Serve warm to pour or cold to spread.
Nutritional analysis per 1/4 cup.