Cafe Rio Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small bottle Kaft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 tablespoon(s) Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped garlic from a jar
- Put all of the ingredients in a crock pot and cook for four hours or until chicken is tender enough to shred. Shred the chicken and return to the crock pot for another hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note