Cafe Rio Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 1/2 bottle(s) Italian dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 package(s) ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) cumin
- 1 bag(s) Broccoli Slaw
- 1 bag(s) Shredded Cheese
- 1 can(s) salsa
- corn tortillas
- 1 container(s) sour cream
- Mix Water & Ranch Dressing Mix. Place all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on High 5-6 hours OR on Low 8 hours.
- Chicken Breasts can be frozen when put in the crock pot.
- Shred with fork and serve in salads, burritos, tacos…etc. Top with brocolli slaw, cheese, salsa, & sour cream (or other toppings of your choosing).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note