Cafe Rio Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 1/2 bottle(s) Italian dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 package(s) ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) cumin
- 1 bag(s) Broccoli Slaw
- 1 bag(s) Shredded Cheese
- 1 can(s) salsa
- corn tortillas
- 1 container(s) sour cream
- Mix Water & Ranch Dressing Mix. Place all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on High 5-6 hours OR on Low 8 hours.
- Chicken Breasts can be frozen when put in the crock pot.
- Shred with fork and serve in salads, burritos, tacos…etc. Top with brocolli slaw, cheese, salsa, & sour cream (or other toppings of your choosing).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes