Cafe Mocha Cookies
Makes 3 dozen cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 stick(s) Unsalted Butter Softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Dark Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/2 cup(s) Granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 4 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 2 cup(s) All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cup(s) Bread Flour
- 4 teaspoon(s) Cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Coffee Grounds Heaping
- 1 cup(s) Mini Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add flour, bread flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt, and coffee grounds; whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars for 2 minutes until light and fluffy. Then add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat for 2 more minutes.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture and mix until all combined and well incorporated.
- Using a spatula, fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Bake for 11 - 13 minutes. They will look super soft but they will continue to cook after you remove them from the oven.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before you move them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Sotre in an airtight container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lauradeleon1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note