Cafe au Lait Ice Cream
- 4 teaspoons Folgers® Classic Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped pecans or almonds* (optional)
- DISSOLVE instant coffee in water in large bowl; cool. Add cream, sweetened condensed milk and almond extract.
BEAT with mixer 7 minutes or until light and fluffy (mixture will mound but not hold peaks). Fold in nuts, if desired.
SPOON into 8-inch square baking pan or 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. Cover; freeze 4 hours or until firm. To serve, scoop into dessert dishes.
*To toast nuts: Place nuts in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts