Caesar-Style Tortellini with Pork
- 1 large tomato coarsely chopped
- 10 ounce(s) Caesar salad kit
- 1 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 3 cup(s) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup(s) sliced black olives drained
- Romaine lettuse
- Bring water to boil for pasta. Preheat grill.
- Chop tomato and tear Romaine lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Cut pork into four equal pieces.
- SEASON pork with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and oil. Place pork on grill. Grill 3-4 minutes on each side or until 145 degrees F. Remove pork from heat. Let stand 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- COOK tortellini following package instructions. Reserve 1/4 cup pasta water when draining.
- COMBINE in salad bowl, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, south cream, mustard, Caesar dressing (from kit), reserve pasta water, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- ADD tortellini, olives, tomatoes, croutons (from Kit), and lettuce. Toss with dressing. Slice pork. Layer over top of salad and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GeorgiaRaby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note