More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1/2 cup freshly grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup large plain croutons
- 1. Whisk together first 6 ingredients.
- 2. Place lettuce in a large bowl. Pour olive oil mixture over lettuce, and toss. Sprinkle with cheese, tossing to combine. Top with croutons, and serve immediately.
- Note: Olive oil mixture may be prepared up to 24 hours ahead. Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Whisk before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads