- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1/2 cup freshly grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup large plain croutons
How to Make It
Whisk together first 6 ingredients.
Place lettuce in a large bowl. Pour olive oil mixture over lettuce, and toss. Sprinkle with cheese, tossing to combine. Top with croutons, and serve immediately.
Note: Olive oil mixture may be prepared up to 24 hours ahead. Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Whisk before serving.