This was fantastic. I made one recipe with and the other without anchovies. My kids ate the one without the anchovies. I have never seen them eat so much salad in one sitting.
Photo: © Tina Rupp
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 oil-packed anchovies, drained
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a food processor, combine the mayonnaise, anchovies, garlic, capers, lemon juice, water and mustard and process until smooth. Add the cheese and pulse to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings