- 16 small romaine leaves, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
- 4 garden vegetable-flavored or plain flour tortillas, 6 to 8 inches in diameter
- 4 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, sliced
How to Make It
Toss romaine, onion, cheese and dressing to coat.
Spread romaine mixture evenly down center of each tortilla. Top with eggs and tomatoes.
Fold up one end of tortilla about 1 inch over filling; fold right and left sides over folded end, overlapping. Secure with toothpick if necessary. Serve immediately.