Caesar Salad with Baby Romaine
Community Recipe from
- 3 clove(s) garlic 1 coarsely chopped
- 12 slice(s) baguette 1/4-inch thick
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil chilled
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil chilled
- salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 whole(s) large egg yolk
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese finely grated plus shavings
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 dash(es) worchestershire sauce
- 6 head(s) baby romaine lettuce halved; leave core intact
- 1 - Preheat oven to 350F. Using the 2 whole garlic cloves, rub both sides of each baguette slice. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil, and season with salt and pepper. Bake until golden, about 12 minutes. Let cool. Break each crouton in half.
- 2 - Puree chopped garlic, yolk, grated cheese, juice, mustard, worchestershire sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a food processor. Pulse in 1/4 cup oil. Toss lettuce and croutons with 1/4 cup dressing. Season with pepper. Top with cheese shavings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caesar Salad with Baby Romaine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes