Caesar Salad Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) eggs coddled (1 minute)
- 3/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice fresh
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3 anchovies filet cut up
- 1 teaspoon(s) mustard ground
- Place coddled egg and all ingredients except oil in container. With a hand blender or blender beat on high until all ingredients are mixed well and anchovies are thoroughly mixed. Change hand blender to whip at low speed or if using a blender use low speed. Whip above ingredients and add olive oil slowly until mixed. Do not over mix as mixture will be like mayonnaise and not pourable. Pour over Romaine lettuce, add additional shredded Parmesan cheese and croutons. Mix well and serve. Store remaining dressing in refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SWitcher and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads