Caesar Salad Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Coddled Egg
- 3/4. cup(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 3 clove(s) Garlic
- 1/2 Tin anchovies
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- Coddled egg - boil water and when boiling take off heat. Put room temperature egg in water 1 minute. Cool slightly under cold water. Place coddled egg in blender. Add remaining ingredients except parmesan cheese and oil and blend until very smooth. Add parmesan cheese. When smooth add oil until blended. Do not over blend as dressing will get stiff. Will keep for 3-4 days. Recommend using a stick blender as easier control.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SWitcher and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads